Sunday, August 16, 2009

Nice Weekend!

Hello again!

We had a nice weekend. Marika went down to San Diego for Michaela and Bobby's baby shower. Kohana and I went to Anya's (one of my student's) birthday party Saturday afternoon; it was great seeing some of my kids; I do miss them. Kohana's highlight of the party was the chocolate fountain!

After the party we hit the road to Wrightwood to hang out with the Skala's. Kohana is at the age where she keeps asking, "are we there yet?", "Dada, tell me when you see Justin's house.", and "is that Justin's house (to any random house)?"

Once we got there we went for a walk and got some ice cream!


The kids had fun playing, as always!

On the way home Kohana and I wanted to stop at the Bass Pro Shop in Ontario. I had no idea what to expect. I am now a fan! That place is crazy! They have streams running inside with live trout, waterfalls that empty into gigantic tanks with fish, clothes of every kind, bikes, furniture, a restaurant, and the list could go on, and on, and on...

Kohana was frightened by the boars!


Have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. Fun!
    Especially like the picture of Missy K. with the boar! Too funny.

    ReplyDelete